epic wallpaper maker – Background Epic by Background Maker on DeviantArt
Typically the wallpaper image appears at the rear of your entire software icons so you have something interesting to check out rather than simply a empty screen. To customize the appearance of your wallpaper, you can adapt the brightness or simply choose a new image altogether.
Adjusting the Wallpaper Brightness
The wallpaper on your iPad is designed to offer an interesting image to look at, but if it seems too light or too dark, you can always modify this brightness by following these steps:
1 ) From the Home screen, tap Configurations. The Settings screen shows up.
- Tap Brightness & Wallpaper. The Brightness & Wallpaper settings screen appears.
- Drag the Auto-Brightness slider left or right.
- (Optional) Tap the Auto-Brightness on/off switch. Once the Auto-Brightness switch reads UPON, your iPad will change the brightness of the screen based on the surrounding lighting conditions.
- Press home button. The Residence screen appears.
Changing the Wallpaper
If you want to choose a different wallpaper image for your iPad, you can either choose one of the picture images included with your iPad or use a picture that you’ve already moved from your computer to your iPad.
To improve the wallpaper image, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Settings. The Settings screen appears.
- Tap Brightness & Wallpapers. The Brightness & Wallpapers settings screen appears.
- Tap anywhere inside the curved rectangle under the Wallpaper group. The screen displays a Wallpaper button along with a set of image collections currently stored in your Photos app.
- Touch Wallpaper (to choose from an image included on your iPad), or tap a picture album you have moved from your computer to your iPad. Thumbnail images of your available pictures appear.
- Tap the image you want to use as your wallpaper. Your current iPad shows what your chosen image looks like and displays three buttons (Set Lock Screen, Set House Screen, and Set Both) in the upper-right part.
Note: The Lock display screen is the image that appears whenever your iPad first turns on and requires that you drag a slider across the screen to access your iPad.
The Home screen is the image that appears behind your entire apps.
- Tap Established Lock Screen, Set Secure Home Screen, or Arranged Both. (You can also tap Cancel if you change your mind. ) Your chosen image now appears as the picture on your Lock display and/or your house screen, based on which option you chose in the earlier step.
- Press the Home button. The house screen appears.
Additional Ideas for Designing Your Home Screen
Likely to spend almost all of your time looking at your Home display screen so you might as well customize it so you’ll enjoy looking at it. Group together your most commonly used software on the Home screen, and arranged your chosen image otherwise you wallpapers.
Since you can choose your own wallpaper images, put pictures of animals, landscapes, artwork, or people on your iPad. If you’re confident with creating image images and transferring them to your iPad, change your daily or regular to-do list into a graphic image and then make it your wallpapers. Every time you switch on your iPad, you’ll see your tasks and goals. By putting your own images on your ipad tablet, you can truly personalize its appearance so no person will ever mistake your ipad tablet for his or her own.