zebra wallpaper for ipad – Beautiful, hand picked collection of the best ultra high
The particular wallpaper image appears right behind all of your application icons therefore you have something interesting to consider rather than simply a empty screen. To customize seen your wallpaper, you can modify the brightness or perhaps choose a new image altogether.
Adjusting the Wallpaper Brightness
The wallpaper on your iPad is designed to offer an interesting image to look at, when it seems too light or too dark, you can always modify this brightness by following these steps:
1 . From the Home screen, tap Settings. The Settings screen appears.
- Tap Brightness & Wallpaper. The Brightness & Wallpaper settings screen appears.
- Drag the Auto-Brightness slider left or right.
- (Optional) Tap the Auto-Brightness on/off switch. Once the Auto-Brightness switch reads ON, your iPad will adapt the brightness of the screen based on the surrounding lighting conditions.
- Press home button. The Home screen appears.
Changing the Wallpaper
If you want to choose a different wallpaper image for your iPad, you can decide on one of the wallpaper images included with your iPad or use a picture that you have already transmitted from your personal computer to your iPad.
To alter the wallpapers image, follow these steps:
- From the House screen, tap Settings. The Settings screen appears.
- Tap Brightness & Wallpapers. The Brightness & Wallpapers settings screen appears.
- Tap anywhere inside the curved rectangle under the Wallpaper group. The display screen displays a Wallpaper button together with a set of image cds currently stored in your Photos app.
- Tap Wallpaper (to choose from an image bundled with your iPad), or tap a picture album that you’ve moved from your computer to your iPad. Thumbnail images of your available pictures appear.
- Tap the image you want to use as your wallpaper. Your iPad shows what their chosen image looks like and displays three buttons (Set Lock Screen, Set Residence Screen, and Set Both) in the upper-right nook.
Note: The Lock display is the image that appears once your iPad first turns on and requires that you drag a slider across the screen to access your iPad.
The House screen is the image that appears behind your entire apps.
- Tap Established Lock Screen, Set Locking mechanism Home Screen, or Established Both. (You can also tap Cancel if you change your mind. ) Your chosen image now appears as the picture on your Lock display and/or your property screen, based on which option you chose in the prior step.
- Press the Home button. The house screen appears.
Additional Ideas for Customizing Your Home Screen
You will spend the majority of your time looking at your Home display screen so you might as well customize it so you’ll enjoy looking at it. Group together your most frequently used software on the Home screen, and arranged your preferred image or if you wallpapers.
Since you can choose your own wallpaper images, put pictures of animals, landscapes, artwork, or people on your iPad. When you’re confident with creating visual images and transferring them to your iPad, switch your daily or every week to-do list into a graphic image and then make it your wallpapers. Every time you turn on your iPad, you’ll see your tasks and goals. By putting your own images on your ipad tablet, you can truly personalize its appearance so no one is ever going to mistake your ipad tablet for his or her own.